lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Vasilev <ivasi...@sirma.bg>
Subject Re: Integrating Spell Checker contributed to Lucene
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:23:53 GMT
Thanks Mathieu,

I tryed to checkout but without success. Anyway I can do it manually,
but as the contribution is still not approved from Lucene our chiefs
will not whant it to be included to our project by now.
OK Thanks once again :)

Ivan

PS: Here is the output from the SVN version win32-1.4.5:

E:\SVN\svn-win32-1.4.5\bin>svn co
https://admin.garambrogne.net/projets/revuedepresse/browser/trunk/src/java
temp
Error validating server certificate for 'https://admin.garambrogne.net:443':
 - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
   fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
 - The certificate hostname does not match.
 - The certificate has expired.
Certificate information:
 - Hostname: admin.garambogne.net
 - Valid: from Wed, 09 Mar 2005 19:21:51 GMT until Thu, 09 Mar 2006
19:21:51 GMT
 - Issuer: Quihou, Garambrogne, Saint Mande, Val de Marne, FR
 - Fingerprint: f4:f4:09:14:e5:4e:33:f8:05:d1:a2:73:b6:0c:b4:03:d9:13:83:9b
(R)eject, accept (t)emporarily or accept (p)ermanently? t
svn: PROPFIND request failed on
'/projets/revuedepresse/browser/trunk/src/java'
svn: PROPFIND of '/projets/revuedepresse/browser/trunk/src/java': 200 OK