lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mathieu Lecarme <math...@garambrogne.net>
Subject Re: Integrating Spell Checker contributed to Lucene
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 11:13:38 GMT
Ivan Vasilev a écrit :
> Thanks Mathieu for your help!
>
> The contribution that you have made to Lucene by this patch seems to
> be great, but the hunspell dictionary is under LGPL which the lawyer
> of our company does not like.
It's the spell tool used by Openoffice and firefox. Data must be multi
licencied. Maybe you'll find the right licence for you. Older version
(aspell and ispell) may fit you more.
> Wordnet dictionary seems to be more free and may be could help
> together with your patch.
> In the Lucene's Jira I found the issue LUCENE-1190
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-1190> and I have the
> following questions about it:
> 1. There are two apthone-lexicon.patch - is one of them out of date?
> Is the 336 KB current version?
bigger is newer. I'm working on a third version.
> 2. In the Lucene SVN
> (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/contrib/) I can not
> find the code of your contribution.
the patch is submited, but not yet approved.
> In the same time the link from Jira opens a very long file containing
> all the classes and packages of your patch and each row is prefixed by
> "+". It is very inconvenient to recreate the source code packages out
> of it. If possible could you give a link from where to get these
> sources as they are?
It's a standard patch (man patch).
Here is the svn :
https://admin.garambrogne.net/projets/revuedepresse/browser/trunk/src/java