lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Vasilev <ivasi...@sirma.bg>
Subject Re: Integrating Spell Checker contributed to Lucene
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 10:41:41 GMT
Thanks Mathieu for your help!

The contribution that you have made to Lucene by this patch seems to be
great, but the hunspell dictionary is under LGPL which the lawyer of our
company does not like. Wordnet dictionary seems to be more free and may
be could help together with your patch.
In the Lucene's Jira I found the issue LUCENE-1190
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-1190> and I have the
following questions about it:
1. There are two apthone-lexicon.patch - is one of them out of date? Is
the 336 KB current version?
2. In the Lucene SVN
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/contrib/) I can not
find the code of your contribution. In the same time the link from Jira
opens a very long file containing all the classes and packages of your
patch and each row is prefixed by "+". It is very inconvenient to
recreate the source code packages out of it. If possible could you give
a link from where to get these sources as they are?

Best Regards,
Ivan