lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: applying patch in Eclipse to get SpanHighlighter functionality
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 17:07:21 GMT
Are you using subclipse to apply the patch? Its not very good at it. I
use TortoiseSVN for patching, as its much smarter about these things.
With TortoiseSVN, you just patch from the root dir and it knows you are
referring to the contrib folder thats under the root directory (the
directory you apply the patch to). I think subclipse also makes patches
with absolute URLs, which is not good either, though you can still use
them with the ignore stuff it has.