lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi process writer access to an index
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:58:37 GMT
You'll get more meaningful answers if you provide some details:
Things that come to mind:

op system (windows? *nix?)

file system (NFS? local? NTFS?)

An example of the error you receive (a stack trace would be good).

The code you're executing when you get the error.

Imagine you're trying to advise someone else and think about
what you'd find useful and try to provide that, please.

Best
Erick