lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Spencer Tickner" <spencertick...@gmail.com>
Subject Contrib Highlighter and Phrase search
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 20:27:23 GMT
Hi List,

Thanks in advance for any help. I'm working with the contrib
highlighting class and am having issues when doing searches with a
phrase. I've been able to duplicate this behaviour in the
HighlighterTest class.

When calling the testGetBestFragmentsPhrase() method I get the correct:

However when I add "John" to the text so it reads:

"John Kennedy has been John shot"

I get:

It makes sense to me that John should not be highlighted. Has anyone
else run into this problem? Anyone have a fix?

Cheers,

Spencer