lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: is it possible to change the way score from different field combine to give final lucene score
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:32:56 GMT
See the FunctionQuery and the org.apache.lucene.search.function
package.  You can also implement your own query, as it's not clear to
me how exactly you want to calculate the score.  Essentially, you have
your implementation of BooleanQuery, I think.  Perhaps more details
would help.

-Grant

On Mar 24, 2008, at 2:26 AM, Nizamul wrote:

> Suppose I have two field field1 and field2 and let the score for a
> query from field1 and field2 are score1 and score2 respectively.now
> when computing the final lucene score I instead of score1,I want to
> use some function (f(score1)) of that score.

Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucenebootcamp.com
Next Training: April 7, 2008 at ApacheCon Europe in Amsterdam

Lucene Helpful Hints: