lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From fanfy <elvis.cioc...@trp.ro>
Subject Re: from 2.2.0 to 2.3.0
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 20:14:33 GMT

Sorry, my mistake, it was 1.4.1 with lucene 2.3.1. Today I upgraded to 1.4.2
and in the same time I downgraded the lucene to 2.2.0 and now it works
(don't know for how long). So, do you think that this error is related to
jackrabbit being developed with an older lucene version? I'll use the 2.2.0
version and hope the error doesn't appear. Thank you for the quick reply.