lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From fanfy <elvis.cioc...@trp.ro>
Subject Re: from 2.2.0 to 2.3.0
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:09:35 GMT

I'm using jackrabbit 1.4.2. The error doesn't appear all the time but when it
does the solution is to delete the repository. The test is:

    	@Test
	public void addDocument()
	{
		documentService.importFile("Ana", "doc", new byte[200]);
	}

documentService:
    public void importFile(final String name, final String contentType,
final byte[] content) {
		jcrTemplate.execute(new JcrCallback() {

			public Object doInJcr(Session session) throws IOException,
					RepositoryException {
				Node rootNode = session.getRootNode();
				Node fileNode = rootNode.addNode(name, "nt:file");
				fileNode.addMixin("mix:referenceable");
				Node resNode = fileNode.addNode("jcr:content", "nt:resource");

				resNode.setProperty("jcr:data", new BinaryValue(content));
				resNode.setProperty("jcr:mimeType", contentType);
				resNode.setProperty("jcr:lastModified", Calendar.getInstance());
				session.save();
				return resNode;
			}
		});