lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Keegan" <peterlkee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FieldSortedHitQueue rise in memory
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:37:05 GMT
Hi Brian,

I ran into something similar a long time ago. My custom sort objects were
being cached by Lucene, but there were too many of them because each one had
different 'reference values' for different queries. So, I changed the equals
and hashcode methods to NOT use any instance data, thus avoiding the
caching.

Could this be what you're seeing?

Peter