lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting Payload from Hits
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:15:09 GMT
Right now there is not a good way, other than to use the
TermPositions.   See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-1001
for some thoughts on adding the ability.  Unfortunately, I ran into a
roadblock, and haven't been able to get back to it.  If you feel you
can submit a patch, it would be most welcome.

-Grant

On Feb 11, 2008, at 10:51 AM, Allahbaksh Mohammedali Asadullah wrote:

> Hi,
> Thanks for the reply. But is there any way that from the search
> result I can get Payload.
>
> See my requirement is when user search for some field I want to
> display also additional data which is stored as Payload.
>
> Regards,
> Allahbaksh

Grant Ingersoll
http://lucene.grantingersoll.com