lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jim Bogan" <krazed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regex expressions within phrase queries
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:31:26 GMT
By custom phrase query class I was trying to ask if it would be possible, or
even a good idea, to create a modified PhraseQuery class that is more
efficient that span queries (as I only want to use it for phrases). This
class might have multiple possible terms generated from a regex at a certain
position.