lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Steven A Rowe" <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: lucene 2.3 in production
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 16:14:58 GMT
Hi GokulAnand,

On 02/05/2008 at 12:33 AM, GokulAnand wrote:
> Can some one get me the link to get lucene 2.3 jars.

It is considered bad form on this list to reply to an existing thread with a message on a
different topic than the one already being discussed - this is called "thread hijacking".
 If you have a question not directly related to an existing thread, you should start a new
thread rather than replying to an existing one, just like you did with your message with the
subject "Lucene Search with relational operators".

It is also considered bad form to not at least make an attempt to answer your question for
yourself using available resources.  In your case, it is evident that you have not even looked
at the front page of the Lucene Java website.

Go to the main Lucene Java page:

   <http://lucene.apache.org/java/>

The project description, just under the table of contents, contains a link to download Lucene
from the text "free download".

Also, the first News item "24 January 2008 - Lucene Java 2.3.0 available" contains download
links.

Steve