lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cedric Ho" <cedric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to pass additional information into Similarity.scorePayload(...)
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 01:11:24 GMT
I am using Lucene's Built-in query classes: TernQuery, PhraseQuery,
WildcardQuery, BooleanQuery and many of the SpanQueries.

The info I am going to pass in is just some weightings for different
part of the indexed contents. For example if the payload indicate that
a term is in the 2nd paragraph, then I'll take the weighting for the
2nd paragraph and multiply it by the score.

So it seems without writing my own query there's no way to do it ?

Cedric