lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Allahbaksh Mohammedali Asadullah <Allahbaksh_Asadul...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Boost value corrupted "read eof exception"
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 05:45:39 GMT

Hi Chris and Mike,
Thanks for your help.
Chis you got me right for both points. Sorry that I could not put my queries properly.  As
I can't set and get boost value I have to do my implementation some other way. Please help
me in the same

I have a three column table which I am trying to save in Lucene. Once lucene gets me the matching
field value then I want to get the value weight. So in general I don't want to search by weight.

My Table structure is like below

Doc 1           Field Value           Weight age
Field1          value1                  0.6
Field2          value2                  0.8

Doc 1           Field Value           Weight age
Field1          value3                  0.3
Field3          value5                  0.25

Thanks in advance.
Warm Regards,
Allahbaksh