lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene 2.3 in production
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 00:50:04 GMT
Replied to the wrong thread - sorry about that.

But to make up for it, I have been using 2.3 even before it was
released. I have so many tests for my app that I am pretty confident
running things off the trunk if all tests are a go, and there where so
many goodies for 2.3 that I jumped on pretty early.

I have not had a single issue. Very frequent updates, 200k-3 million
docs, not insane traffic - but continuous traffic from a limited set of
users (a couple constantly updating, and 10-30 constantly searching at
each site).