lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From <Ravinder.Teepired...@iflexsolutions.com>
Subject Query regarding usage of Lucene(Filtering folder)
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 07:00:17 GMT
Hi All,

I had a query regarding usage of lucene.

I have done the indexing for the files kept in root folder ->
subfolder-> Subfolder structure.

When I make the search with particular word it returns me the list of
matching files across the folder structure right from root to the last
subfolder.

I want to restrict search to specific folder only.

Is it possible with lucene?

If yes, please suggest me the steps to follow.

Thanks,

Mohammad

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an
individual named. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute,
store, print, copy or deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. The sender, therefore,
 does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy
version.