lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query regarding usage of Lucene - Filtering folders
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 21:18:30 GMT
Sure, but you have to make it happen. The most straight-forward thing I
can think of is to index (probably UN_TOKENIZED) the
path to the file in a new field when you index the contents.
 Then you can easily restrict things however you want by
including an AND clause with the path fragment you wish to restrict your
search to....

Best
Erick