lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Naber <>
Subject Re: Compiled Term Hightlighter
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 19:28:05 GMT
On Samstag, 9. Februar 2008, Cesar Ronchese wrote:

> I'm not a java developer, so I'm getting stuck on compiling the Term
> Highlighter of source files acquired from the Lucene Sandbox.

The highlighter is part of the release, in Lucene 2.3 it's
under /build/contrib/highlighter/lucene-highlighter-2.3.jar, or are you
looking for some other highlighter?

> Just another doubt, is the Term Highligther not really able to
> highlights fuzzy terms (~)? As far I tested, I could not find any way to
> do that.

You just need to use give the highlighter a query on which .rewrite() was

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message