lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cam Bazz" <camb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: matching products with suggest feature
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:19:14 GMT
Hello Shai,

The class that does the matching is Speller.
It does not work query based but rather there is a method called -
suggestSimilar(String word, int numSug); where the numSug is number of
suggestions. The words are kept in the index as ngrams. For example abcde is
kept as abc bcd cde.
So this is not normal query like we all know.

Best regards,
C.B.