lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Cam Bazz" <camb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DefaultIndexAccessor
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:12:42 GMT
Hello Mark,

I have been reading the code - and honestly I have not understood how it
works. I was hoping that this was a solution to the case when you are adding
documents - in a multithreaded way, it allows other non-writer threads to be
able to see documents added without refreshing the indexsearcher - by using
some caching mechanism.

Could you elaborate what IndexAccessor does and how it does it a little bit
more?

Best Regards,
-C.B.