lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Cesar Ronchese <ronch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing accented characters, then searching by any form
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 17:16:35 GMT

> One more thing,
> are you aware of that you are supposed to apply that filter on the
> query too?

I don't know how to set that filter to Query object. I've searched to see if
it is possible, but I can't find references. If it is possible, do you have
a quick example?

I'm searching this way:

IndexReader objIndexReader = GetIndexReader(); //GetIndexReader()  is my
function to retrieve an IndexReader
IndexSearcher objSearcher = new IndexSearcher(objIndexReader);
StandardAnalyzer objAnalyzer = new StandardAnalyzer();
MultiFieldQueryParser objParser = new MultiFieldQueryParser(GetFields(),
objAnalyzer);
Query objQuery = objParser.parse(SearchText);
objQuery = objQuery.rewrite(objIndexReader);
Hits objHits = objSearcher.search(objQuery);