lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Cesar Ronchese <ronch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Compiled Term Hightlighter
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 19:02:52 GMT

Hello guys.

I'm not a java developer, so I'm getting stuck on compiling the Term
Highlighter of source files acquired from the Lucene Sandbox. I got some
errors, well, I guess I'm not using the correct command line (it was javac
c:\dir\*.java, something like that).

Can someone post me the compiled version of this, OR even a compilable
package (with the correct command line to compile)?

Just another doubt, is the Term Highligther not really able to highlights
fuzzy terms (~)? As far I tested, I could not find any way to do that.

Thanks!
Cesar