lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Doron Cohen <DOR...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Applying SpellChecker to a phrase
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2007 08:23:49 GMT
Yes that's right, my mistake.

In fact even after reading your comment I was puzzled
because PhraseScorer indeed requires *all* phrase-positions
to be satisfied in order to match. The answer is that
the OR logic is taken care of by MultipleTermPositions,
so the scorer does not need to be aware of any of this.

Anyhow, example usage of this is in TestMultiPhraseQuery.

Doron