lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Shete <rakesh_sh...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Lucene multifield query problem
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 18:58:04 GMT

Thanks for the suggestion Steve. My problem is with getting the correct results. Let me put
in words the query :

Fetch all documents such that the search string "indoor*" is either part of the 'i_title'
field or 'i_description' field, eliminate if not published (-i_published:false) but should
have topic id of the form "1_1_*_*" (i_topicsClasses.id:1_1_*_*)

i_title:indoor* i_description:indoor* -i_published:false  +i_topicsClasses.id:1_1_*_* returns
me extra results which should not be fetched.

-- Regards,
Rakesh Shete