lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Steven A Rowe" <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: Lucene multifield query problem
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:28:51 GMT
Hi Rakesh,

This doesn't look like a user-generated query.  Have you considered building the Query via
the API instead of using QueryParser?

With QueryParser, you should get the results you want with syntax like:

+(i_title:indoor* OR i_description:indoor*) -i_published:false +i_topicsClasses.id:1_1_*_*

Have you tried this yet?

Steve