lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Indexing Wikipedia dumps
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:28:57 GMT

I haven't actually tried it, but I think very likely the current code
in contrib/benchmark might be able to extract non-English Wikipedia
dump as well?

Have a look at contrib/benchmark/conf/extractWikipedia.alg: I think
if you just change the docs.file to reference your downloaded XML
file it could just work?

Mike