lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Zhou Qi" <zhouqi.jack...@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2007 13:59:00 GMT
Hi all,

  I encounter a strange probelm. To improve performance, I open the
indexreader at the start time and reuse it in later search. I have another
process running to do online indexing. The search service and indexing
service is accessing the same index folder. But I found out the search
service only returns old documents. That is to say, my index reader did not
refresh the index folder for up-to-date index. If it acutally works like
that in lucene, should I try to open the index to init the indexreader
everytime I do search?

Thanks