lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From 李晓峰 <enderwiggin.ri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: StopWords problem
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2007 19:54:28 GMT
"javac" has an option "-encoding", which tells the compiler the encoding
the input source file is using, this will probably solve the problem.
or you can try the unicode escape: \uxxxx, then you can save it in ANSI,
had for human to read though.
or use an IDE, eclipse is a good choice, you can set the source file
encoding, and it will take care of the compiler for you.

regards.