lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Tushar B <snow...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: document deletion problem
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 06:31:19 GMT
Hi Doron,

Just filed an issue in JIRA.

Here are the requested stats:
Index size-> around 11 million documents
Query      -> fieldname:[009 TO 999] (using CSRQ)
Result      -> 11475 documents
Delete      -> All the returned documents (11475)

I can get the time statistics for you if that helps.

And, btw, I can still see the terms from the deleted documents when I do the top terms etc...
when will they be gone?

thanks