lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing the Punctuation definition for StandardAnalyzer
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 00:17:47 GMT
20 dec 2007 kl. 22.32 skrev tareque@controldocs.com:

> In fact I had previously located the grammar in StandardTokenizer.jj
> (just wasn't sure if that was the one u were talking about) and had
> commented out EMAIL entries from all the following files:
>
> StandardTokenizer.java
> StandardTokenizer.jj
> StandardTokenizerConstants.java
>
> Now what is puzzling to me is that though I don't see the '@'

I think you'll find the JavaCC-list a much better forum for this
question. You do however seem a bit confused about the fact that
StandardTokenizer and StandardTokenierConstants are the generated
artifacts via Ant build, based on StandardTokenizer.jj.

Why was the TokenFilter solution not good enough? What was the results
from your benchmarks?

--
karl