lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Naber <lucenelist2...@danielnaber.de>
Subject Re: SpellChecker: Spanish Dictionary
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:28:16 GMT
On Donnerstag, 13. Dezember 2007, Haroldo Nascimento wrote:

>   I am using the SpellCheck classes of Lucene for create  the "Did you
> Mean" feature.
>   I need load into memory all verbets of Spanish language (it wil be my
> dictinary).
>
>   Where I can get (download) this dictionary. Maybe .txt file.

The Lucene spellchecker is supposed to be fed with the terms from your own
index. This way suggestions will only contains words which actually appear
in your documents. If you still want to use a dictionary, see
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries#Spanish_.28Spain.2C_....29

Regards
 Daniel

--