lucene-java-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Changing the Punctuation definition for StandardAnalyzer
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 00:22:47 GMT
I actually hadn't implemented the TokenFilter solution before deciding not
to go with that solution, so didn't have any benchmark.

But eventually I have taken care of this problem with a different
variation of your quick and dirty solution. I have captured the character
'@' in, and replaced it with a blank space. That took
care of it.

Thanks for your help!