lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Lukasz Rzeszotarski" <l.rzeszotar...@gmail.com>
Subject How to check which field contains Term
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:41:50 GMT
Hello. Let assume I have a Document which has two fields: Content_1 and
Content_2.
I am making query to find word "blabla" in the Content_1 OR Content_2.
But as a result I receive Hits collection without knowledge in which
Content_X, the word was founded.
Is it possible to receive Hits collection with documents and with
konwledge which Content_X was matched to the query.

I must write application, where client wants to make very complex query,
like:
find word "blabla" in (Content_1 OR Content_2) AND (...) AND (...).......
and as a result he expectes not only documents, but also  information in
which Content_X
was it founded.

Can lucene manage with it ?