lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Willnauer" <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Stack Trace - RE: gdata server
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:08:42 GMT
Hello Christopher,

I did set it up and I have a version running but the last time I did
set it up is about a year ago.
I did develop this very early alpha version and there are many many
bugs. Unfortunately I don't have the resources
for any further developement at the moment and within the next couple of month.
I started with some major refactorings but could not finish them so
the version in the svn might not be a "running" version.

If you need any further help feel free to post the list or contact me
directly. But please consider this is a very very early alpha version.

- simon