lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "lucene user" <luz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching user-private annotations associated with indexed documents
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:48:55 GMT
These annotations are not positional within the underlying article.
They are just comments the user associates with the entire underlying
document, i.e., "This article gets the facts wrong about the real
reasons the US went into Iraq." Could be a sentence or a few sentences
about the entire underlying article. Perhaps a few hundred words
associated with a small percentage of the documents we index.

Am I being clear?

I want to do phrase searches BOTH for the underlying article and for
the associated annotation at the same time. So, for example, search
for all articles where the article talks about "US Army" and the
annotation includes the word "reasons"

I don't know what you mean  by "PERSON_ANNOTATION works for Google".