lucene-java-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stack Trace - RE: gdata server
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 03:45:18 GMT
Is there a configuration file you have to setup?  Can you give info on  
what commands you ran?  I have never used GData, but this error looks  
like it is trying to configure something and it is not getting the  
class it expects.

-Grant

On Nov 15, 2007, at 7:46 PM, Lyth, Christopher [USA] wrote:

> Nov 15, 2007 7:40:39 PM
> org.apache.lucene.gdata.server.registry.GDataServerRegistry
> registerScopeVisitor
> INFO: Register scope visitor -- class
> org.apache.lucene.gdata.server.registry.ProvidedServiceConfig
> Nov 15, 2007 7:40:39 PM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester  
> endElement
> SEVERE: End event threw exception
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
> sun 
> .reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
> a:39)
>        at
> sun 
> .reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
> Impl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.invokeMethod(PropertyUtil
> sBean.java:1773)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.setSimpleProperty(Propert
> yUtilsBean.java:1759)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.setNestedProperty(Propert
> yUtilsBean.java:1648)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.setProperty(PropertyUtils
> Bean.java:1677)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtilsBean.setProperty(BeanUtilsBean.jav
> a:1022)
>        at
> org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.setProperty(BeanUtils.java:313)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.commons.digester.BeanPropertySetterRule.end(BeanPropertySette
> rRule.java:197)
>        at
> org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Digester.java:1130)
>        at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
>        at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.endElement(Unknown  
> Source)
>        at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
> Source)
>        at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl 
> $FragmentContentDis
> patcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unkno
> wn Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>        at
> org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1666)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.lucene.gdata.server.registry.RegistryBuilder.buildFromConfigu
> ration(RegistryBuilder.java:96)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.lucene.gdata.server.registry.RegistryBuilder.buildRegistry(Re
> gistryBuilder.java:60)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.lucene.gdata.server.registry.RegistryContextListener.contextI
> nitialized(RegistryContextListener.java:60)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.j
> ava:3764)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java: 
> 4216
> )
>        at
> org 
> .apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.ja
> va:760)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java: 
> 740)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:544)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:
> 626)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java
> :553)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:488)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1138)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:31
> 1)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSu
> pport.java:120)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1022)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:736)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java: 
> 448)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:700)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java: 
> 552)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
> sun 
> .reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
> a:39)
>        at
> sun 
> .reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
> Impl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException:
> com.google.gdata.data.ExtensionProfile
>        at
> org 
> .apache.lucene.gdata.server.registry.ProvidedServiceConfig.setExtensi
> onProfileClass(ProvidedServiceConfig.java:188)
>        ... 49 more
> Nov 15, 2007 7:40:39 PM
> org.apache.lucene.gdata.server.registry.RegistryContextListener
> contextInitialized
> SEVERE: can not register required components
> java.lang.ClassCastException: com.google.gdata.data.ExtensionProfile
>        at
> org 
> .apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:29
> 19)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.commons.digester.Digester.createSAXException(Digester.java:29
> 45)
>        at
> org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.endElement(Digester.java:1133)
>        at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
>        at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.endElement(Unknown  
> Source)
>        at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown
> Source)
>        at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl 
> $FragmentContentDis
> patcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unkno
> wn Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
>        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
> Source)
>        at
> org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1666)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.lucene.gdata.server.registry.RegistryBuilder.buildFromConfigu
> ration(RegistryBuilder.java:96)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.lucene.gdata.server.registry.RegistryBuilder.buildRegistry(Re
> gistryBuilder.java:60)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.lucene.gdata.server.registry.RegistryContextListener.contextI
> nitialized(RegistryContextListener.java:60)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.j
> ava:3764)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java: 
> 4216
> )
>        at
> org 
> .apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.ja
> va:760)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java: 
> 740)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:544)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptor(HostConfig.java:
> 626)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployDescriptors(HostConfig.java
> :553)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployApps(HostConfig.java:488)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.start(HostConfig.java:1138)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.lifecycleEvent(HostConfig.java:31
> 1)
>        at
> org 
> .apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSu
> pport.java:120)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1022)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:736)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1014)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java: 
> 448)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:700)
>        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java: 
> 552)
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>        at
> sun 
> .reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.jav
> a:39)
>        at
> sun 
> .reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessor
> Impl.java:25)
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)
>        at
> org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)
> Nov 15, 2007 7:40:40 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
> SEVERE: Error listenerStart
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-user-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: java-user-help@lucene.apache.org
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: java-user-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: java-user-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message