lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chee Wu" <chee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to effeciently implement the stastical scores like pagerank?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 06:22:40 GMT
Not sure with what you want to do ..
There are many factors can affect the rank of documents.Some factors should
be fixed, always the same for different query  words ,such as PageRank and
the ratio between amount of the links and the full text length of the
pages,and VSM should be a dynamic factor..

So how do you want to implement your own score mechanism, just import some
new factors or a completely new way? If add new factor, then a fixed one or
a dynamic one ?