lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Deprecated API
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:22:22 GMT
Have a look at the Field.java class and it's constructors.  The other
option is to look at what was deprecated on Lucene 1.9 and then look
at Lucene 2.x.

Also, I have some up to date example files of indexing, etc. at http://www.lucenebootcamp.com

  (follow the link to the SVN repository) which you can check out and
compare.

Cheers,
Grant

Grant Ingersoll