lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Shakti_Sareen" <Shakti_Sar...@satyam.com>
Subject urgent
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:46:12 GMT
Hi

I am facing problem in searching the word containing forward slash (/).

My index file contains more then one documents.

On searching for the word "U/S" in the claims field I am getting hits.

But the word "U/S" is actually not there in the document.

Below is the code I am using for searching.

Analyzer analyzer = null;

                                analyzer = new StandardAnalyzer();

                                IndexSearcher searcher = new
IndexSearcher(fIndexFolder.getAbsolutePath());

                                QueryParser parser = new
QueryParser("Claim",analyzer);

                                Query query = parser.parse("U/S");

                                Hits hits = searcher.search(query);