lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Haroldo Nascimento" <haroldo.ara...@gmail.com>
Subject Score: Randomize form
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2007 23:31:53 GMT
Hi

  I show the results of searches as two criterios of sorting ("priority" and
to after "score") of each document.
  I need present the result with same score of ramdomize form.

 For example:

 *Result of search 1: *
keyword: hotel
POS  PRI  SCORE  DOC
1        5      100         A
2        4       90          B
3        4       80          C
4        4       70          D
5        2      120         E

 Result of search 2:
keyword: hotel
POS  PRI  SCORE  DOC
  1      5      100         A
  2      4       80          C (same score: change position)
  3      4       70          D (same score: change position)
  4      4       90          B (same score: change position)
  5      2      120         E

     I am using a class that extends Similarity, but I dont I know which
formulates to modify to change of the weight of score in random form.

  How I can modify the value of score in search time ?