lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Matthijs Bierman <matth...@impressie.nl>
Subject Re: help required urgent!!!!!!!!!!!
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 16:51:14 GMT
Hi

Simply create your own analyzer with JavaCC. See the repository for the
latest StandardAnalyzer.jj file, make sure the Analyzer accepts anything
with a hypen as a single token.
And try not to yell, please. Most of the questions are urgent, there is
no need for emphasis - especially in this manner.

Good luck,
Matthijs