lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Alebu <ale...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I use Ispell dictionaries roe analizers in Lucene?
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2007 21:13:05 GMT
So what ispell dictionary actually is? List of rules for translation
some words (or sentence?) to 'base form'? Or what?
If it is so, then as I understand it is actually possible to create some
analyzer which gets ispell dictionary as parameter
and this way to get a full power of ispell dictionaries in Lucene? Or am
I wrong somewhere?