lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Busch <busch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 答复: how to effeciently implement the stastical scores like pagerank?
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:33:44 GMT
John Wang wrote:
> Would payload work?
> -John

Yes, if you used payloads instead of stored fields your performance
should be much better.

Try and index one special term per document (e. g. score:pagerank), and
index one position with a payload for each doc. Then when you retrieve
hits open a TermPositions using the special term, get the payload and
incorporate it in the docs' score.

The performance overhead should be comparable to adding one AND-term to
your query.

-Michael