lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BooleanQuery TooManyClauses in wildcard search
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:11:30 GMT
John's answer is spot-on. There's a wealth of information in the user group
archives that you should be able to search on discussing ways of providing
the functionality. One thread titled "I just don't get wildcards at all"
is one where the folks who know generously helped me out.

Once you find out how to search for that you'll know you're in the right
place.
Here's the searchable archive.....

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?do=search;search_forum=forum_2;;list=lucene

Make sure you select the "java user" from the top drop-down labeled
"Search".

Best
Erick