lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael McCandless" <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: lucene-core-2.2.0.jar broken? CorruptIndexException?
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:17:05 GMT

Hmmm ... how many chunks of "about 50 pages" do you do before hitting this?
Roughly how many docs are in the index when it happens?

Can you describe the docs/fields you're adding?

You are not hitting any other exception before this one right?

Can you change your test case so that the "catch" clause is run
before the "finally" clause?  I wonder if you are hitting some
interesting exception and then trying to optimize, which then
masks the original exception.

Mike