lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael McCandless" <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: restoring a corrupt index?
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2007 21:28:55 GMT

> Would this help: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-1020

That should help here, but please proceed with caution: this tool is
very new, has only been tested on trunk indices, and is brutal in how
it recovers the index (it removes the entire segment if there is any
problem loading one of its files).

You can run it without "-fix" and it will report details & any errors
it in loading your index.

Mike