lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Leire Urcelay" <Leire.Urce...@unil.ch>
Subject RE : blank space before special characters
Date Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:09:46 GMT
Sorry, I did a mistake in my previous email.
The field "L'article" is indexed as "L &apos;article". The blank space is
inserted between 'L' and '&apos;article'.

Thanks,

Leire

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Leire Urcelay [mailto:Leire.Urcelay@unil.ch]
Envoyé : lundi, 5. novembre 2007 13:02
À : java-user@lucene.apache.org
Objet : blank space before special characters

Hello,

I have the following problem with my lucene index.

When indexing fields containing special characters (like &), a blank space
is inserted before the special character. For example: the content
"L'article" is indexed as "L &apos;" (with a blank space between 'L' and
'&amp;').

Is there any way to avoid that?

The characteristics of my field are the following: Indexed, Tokenized,
Stored and Term Vector.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Leire