lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter Keegan" <>
Subject GOMStaxWriter compile error
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:38:13 GMT
I've been getting the following compiler error when building the javadocs
from the trunk sources:

Ant build error:

    [javac] D:\lucene-
find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method createXMLStreamWriter(
    [javac] location: class
    [javac]                 GOMStaxWriter.class.getClassLoader
    [javac]                                                      ^
    [javac] 1 error

The Eclipse compiler error is:
The method createXMLStreamWriter(Writer) is undefined for the type
 .../contrib/gdata-server/src/gom/src/java/org/apache/lucene/gdata/gom/writer    line 102    1191259164737    2261318

I'm using Java 6. Is anyone else seeing this error?