lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "lucene user" <luz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene Queries Over User-Editable Dynamic Categories of Documents
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:36:14 GMT
What do you means by 'Most caches are held in WeakHashMap...' is this
caching provided by CachingWrappingFilter or do we have to implement it
ourselves? I assume the former.

We will share results of our testing as soon as we have any - not sure how
generalizable they will be.

You have been super helpful! Very grateful! Thanks!